Any new collected MG4 that pass all the checks?

snurt

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
As there is an existing list of 'snags and issues' users of the MG4 have shared, can I ask has anyone picked up a car over the last few days and checked everything now OK?

We know there's been a delivery to port recently and another soon so these will be going into the pool of cars delivered to buyers pretty soon afterwards. I'm due one in the next couple of weeks too!

Hopefully the issues and updates we're all discussing will be covered ahead of new collections or at least some of them.

That could give an indication of how MG are approaching issue resolution.

Mine should arrive at the dealer next Friday (21st) - I've already made them aware of the snagging list (main items being oil and undertray) to ensure all are properly addressed during PDI. I'm hoping to get handover on the 26th.

Mine should arrive at the dealer next Friday (21st) - I've already made them aware of the snagging list (main items being oil and undertray) to ensure all are properly addressed during PDI. I'm hoping to get handover on the 26th.
Yes, my dealer has passed on the checklist to their service department, so they are aware now.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back