Last edited:
Any upgrades for MG4 SE 2024 in the UK?

Like what is in the standard versions in Australia and NZ:
Namely:
1. Rear Camera.
2. Rear wiper.
3. Interior grab handles.

Thanks

Haven't heard these upgrades yet in the UK, in this day and age any car without reversing camera is pretty much useless due to being unsafe (when reversing).

I thought the UK MY23 SE had the interior grab handles and rear wiper? (But not the rear camera).

Haven't heard these upgrades yet in the UK, in this day and age any car without reversing camera is pretty much useless due to being unsafe (when reversing).
I can reverse just fine in my MY22 SE SR 🤷‍♂️

Don’t agree with that point about the reversing camera making it unsafe. If the car had no rear view at all, yes it would probably be unsafe, but that’s simply not the case, as the car has wing mirrors and a rear view mirror…not to mention parking sensors.

As it stands, it’s merely an inconvenience not having a camera. People have very safely reversed for an awful long time without cameras, and even without sensors. They’re definitely useful, especially when parking really close to something, but most, if not all cars are not unsafe without them.

Don’t agree with that point about the reversing camera making it unsafe. If the car had no rear view at all, yes it would probably be unsafe, but that’s simply not the case, as the car has wing mirrors and a rear view mirror…not to mention parking sensors.

As it stands, it’s merely an inconvenience not having a camera. People have very safely reversed for an awful long time without cameras, and even without sensors. They’re definitely useful, especially when parking really close to something, but most, if not all cars are not unsafe without them.
Agree 👍

I thought the UK MY23 SE had the interior grab handles and rear wiper? (But not the rear camera).
Yes mine came in with those 2

Looks like the 2024 model gets the roof spoiler from the Trophy and the boot lip from the SE
I couldn't live with the white dashboard though.

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 522 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel