Anyone can purchase on the Affinity Scheme

Just go through the process and select owners club. You don’t need proof unless you take the deal. But if you need finance the 0% offers still works out better at RRP.
thanks I'll try that, don't think the Xpower / ER MG4 comes with 0% unfortunatly (thats what I'm looking at)

Had a look, for the Xpower/Extended Range its £1985 off with free paint (except the XPower's Racing Green, still £800 :( ) and a type 2 charging cable. I would probably go for either the red or grey so thats another saving of £545 or £695 for the paint

Had a look, for the Xpower/Extended Range its £1985 off with free paint (except the XPower's Racing Green, still £800 :( ) and a type 2 charging cable. I would probably go for either the red or grey so thats another saving of £545 or £695 for the paint
Is it the 8.9% APR finance rate?

I did my negotiations at the weekend. I could have got £3000 off a Trophy with Affinity on the normal PCP scheme, not the 0%. Made the total cost about the same if you could afford the initial deposit.
In the event I have decided not to get the MG4 right now. I had a test drive and I can honestly say it was sensational to drive, the best car I've ever driven, beating what was my previous best from that aspect the Audi A3. The handling and silent accelerataion were something to behold. But in the end I am not a risk taker and there were a few aspects with the heating controls and a few other gliches I've read about on here, the purchase of the home charging and still more expensive than my full hybrid choice of Toyota Yaris Cross. I suspect I will be braver in two years time when I change again and i think I will find it or its update hard to refuse. So goodbye all, enjoy your wonderful car and thanks for all of the useful advice. I will be back ;-)

Gutted i didn't look into this last year when i bought but good tips for the future so thanks to those who shared. I will be searching it first if i buy another MG and looking for equivalent schemes elsewhere if its not MG!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 507 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back