Apple CarPlay disconnect Issue

Stuart Wilson

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
A couple of times now I have been using CarPlay with my iPhone to listen to a podcast on Pocketcasts - That works well although I haven't worked out how to play one episode and tee up another to play next.

What happened was after the podcast finished playing I disconnected the phone and the entertainment system started playing music. The first time it happened I was convinced it was coming from the phone (I do have Bluetooth enabled and have paired with car) but couldn't find it. All was well after I'd locked car and then re-started it. But when it happened earlier today I determined what was happening was the MG4 started to play the last DAB radio station that had been playing but if I caged the station the display changed but it carried on laying the previous station (In my case Radio 6 Music). Pressing the stop button changed the display to show the start triangle but the audio didn't stop or change. Again it reset once I locked and then re-started car.
Any body else seen this? Or know how to queue up episodes in PocketCasts on CarPlay?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back