Audible Reversing warning

Philekent

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I was wondering if anyone has bought / fitted an Audible Warning 'noise maker' which seem to becoming more and more common in other Marques.
?

So its been a week and Ive no responses - so I assume Im 'Breaking New Ground'. Ill report back what happens when I try fitting a 'Noise Maker.'

Not really sure it’s needed,with reverse camera, wing mirrors as for me I get my wife to move slowly behind the vehicle waving a red flag while the vehicle is reversing or reverse in and u can all ways drive out this is a safe option.

Not really sure it’s needed,with reverse camera, wing mirrors as for me I get my wife to move slowly behind the vehicle waving a red flag while the vehicle is reversing or reverse in and u can all ways drive out this is a safe option.
LOL ! No not needed !- I Agree - Never considered fitting one to my first ZS, but with the New current one, I just thought i ought to 'Keep Up with the Jones'' - mainly after hearing so many other types of car, reversing around in Aldi the other week :cool:

LOL ! No not needed !- I Agree - Never considered fitting one to my first ZS, but with the New current one, I just thought i ought to 'Keep Up with the Jones'' - mainly after hearing so many other types of car, reversing around in Aldi the other week :cool:
MY23 ZS trophy can report exact distance on reverse camera view.

Ah, greaat idea, but the guy who knocked my son off his tricycle when he reversed off his drive over the pavement, wasn't as Socially Aware as you.

MY23 ZS trophy can report exact distance on reverse camera view.
The sound is a warning for PEDESTRIANS - not the driver

All fitted and working fine :)

If anyones interested I can put up details of the unit and where / How I installed it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom