Australia delivery day checklist?

stryker

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi guys
We're finalising our purchase and have a car set aside at a dealer awaiting the finance paperwork to be sorted.
Are there any points we should be confirming before we arrange collection - eg has there been a recent firmware update or service item that we need ask be applied to a showroom model that may have been at the dealer a while?
Thanks
Geoff

I got mine in mid February and later realised that it needed an update to correct the display panel showing time instead of range. When I took it in they found a second update that it needed (BMS I think - battery at full charge should show 451 V) so best to check that.
Also, definitely get windows tinted - not sure why it isn't standard in Australia.
You'll love it.

Last edited:
I don’t know for sure about down under but I would expect your new car to have the latest updates straight from the factory by now (I’m assuming that it is new). The displaying temp and range we call comfort2 update - it also stops all the unnecessary binging and bonging - again all cars should have this now. The issue some have had with bms should all be sorted now. Enjoy your new car and post some pics 🙂

Thanks for your advice guys. Delivery happened today, and the boss is delighted. We've now eliminated exhaust pipes from our garage :cool:
Great - you can now change your profile!

Yes, good to drive, but apparently communication from head office to the dealerships in not the best. Finally got our rogue BMS updated this past week, and now on the long journey back from 430v! It would have been good if this had been sorted back in January / February ...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom