Auto Air Con on Excite!

Joe McAndrew

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just seen this on YouTube where someone has cracked the Engineering Mode and can, it seems, adjust the AirCon to Automatic. I've just done it on mine and it appears to work.

Interesting! Been quite happy with the heating, ventilation and air conditioning in my Excite, especially how quickly it clears a misted up windscreen.

What extra benefits does automatic air conditioning give?

Interesting! Been quite happy with the heating, ventilation and air conditioning in my Excite, especially how quickly it clears a misted up windscreen.

What extra benefits does automatic air conditioning give?
It will adjust the fan speed etc as the target temperature is reached. When I tested this I found that as I lowered the temperature the fan quickened by itself. I think you will still need to select AC on to acquire additional cooling if not already on but there appears to be some level of auto adjusting now happening.

Just seen this on YouTube where someone has cracked the Engineering Mode and can, it seems, adjust the AirCon to Automatic. I've just done it on mine and it appears to work.

I tried this as well. I think it only shows as auto but actually it doesn’t change anything at all.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom