Auto charging!?

Severnless

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just tried the auto charge on the way back from merry hill shopping centre after getting a free charge as well!!
Managed to add 30% using the pod point charger, but nothing from the auto charge (maybe next time use a funnel?)............apart from flies!!!!!?
How many times have you tried to get a charge from leaving the bung out and charge flap open!
Oh the shame of it, it is certainly a forehead palm :whistle:slap moment, especially as I remembered to zipp the blooming cable bag up that I normally leave open in the boot!:rolleyes:

Just tried the auto charge on the way back from merry hill shopping centre after getting a free charge as well!!
Managed to add 30% using the pod point charger, but nothing from the auto charge (maybe next time use a funnel?)............apart from flies!!!!!?
How many times have you tried to get a charge from leaving the bung out and charge flap open!
Oh the shame of it, it is certainly a forehead palm :whistle:slap moment, especially as I remembered to zipp the blooming cable bag up that I normally leave open in the boot!:rolleyes:
Did you check if the cable was in the bag ? :LOL:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom