Auto lock when leaving car

Vadimus

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hey MG lovers, I want to understand some issue with auto-door-locking (when leaving a car) feature.
As I remember when I bought my MG a year ago, it has auto-door-locking-when-leaving-a-car feature, but now it seems like not working anymore,
I mean, as I understand it supposed to work sometime after me and my key (of course) left a car and closed all the doors.
As I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, the car is supposed to autolock all the doors and windows after sometime, but it doesn't happened.

But what does happened is, in the morning when I unlock my car (without opening a doors) and go to unplug my electric plug, after some short time (2-3 minutes)
car locks itself. That's strange behavior, I think

Maybe anyone knows what to do and how can I control it maybe? I didn't find any settings for it in car setting.

thnx

The car will lock if you unlock it but not open a door after 30 second. As to auto. Locking it you get out and move away it doesn’t have this, auto lock is if you move of at 10 MPH the car will lock

The car will lock if you unlock it but not open a door after 30 second. As to auto. Locking it you get out and move away it doesn’t have this, auto lock is if you move of at 10 MPH the car will lock
Thank for your fast reply! Yeas I know all that, I just wanted auto lock option after leaving a car, too bad it doesn't have this feature, its only a program thing I pretty sure It can be done.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom