Bear has arrived!

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
20210224_105827.jpg

This is the free bear you get when the car is serviced. Arrived nearly month after the service.

Thats very cool, however I'd still like my book stamped as well for when i sell the car to anyone but MG

I bought a generic service book for less than £2 off eBay, they filled it in no problem when I had it serviced.
You can ask for a copy of the service book for selling purposes from what I’ve been lead to believe.

I bought a generic service book for less than £2 off eBay, they filled it in no problem when I had it serviced.
I also got a service report (invoice) printed out from Glyn Hopkins when my car was serviced the other day.

View attachment 1687
This is the free bear you get when the car is serviced. Arrived nearly month after the service.
Strangely enough, my "Morris The Bear" arrived today also !.
Again, about 6 weeks after the service had been done.
It was claimed straight away by my 3 year old grand daughter.

I also got a service report (invoice) printed out from Glyn Hopkins when my car was serviced the other day.
I had my car's first service at Glyn Hopkins Chelmsford a couple of days ago. They asked me for my service book so they could stamp it. I said I was never given one, and my understanding was it was all digital nowadays with no book. They said that's not correct, and that all cars they sell have a service book. That's not right is it?

I asked about the bear, and they said "oh you want one, we'll tick the box and you'll get it in the post", so if I hadn't asked I wouldn't have got one!

They did the (hopefully latest) BMS update, as well as the Comfort 2 update. The power remaining when I picked the car up was a little less than when I brought it in, so I doubt they tested the BMS and equalisation. Is that normal?

They asked me for my service book so they could stamp it.
I DO like to keep a paper copy of the service book.
But mine never came with one.
My brother has a ZS EV that is only 4 months old and he never received one either.
Make sure you keep your payment invoice as this is as good as a service book really.
Most dealers will print out the service history by request anyway.

These cuddly bears are probably bugged Trojan horses..... Part of the Chinese secret services.... Bug the car, now bug the house....

I had my car's first service at Glyn Hopkins Chelmsford a couple of days ago. They asked me for my service book so they could stamp it. I said I was never given one, and my understanding was it was all digital nowadays with no book. They said that's not correct, and that all cars they sell have a service book. That's not right is it?

I asked about the bear, and they said "oh you want one, we'll tick the box and you'll get it in the post", so if I hadn't asked I wouldn't have got one!

They did the (hopefully latest) BMS update, as well as the Comfort 2 update. The power remaining when I picked the car up was a little less than when I brought it in, so I doubt they tested the BMS and equalisation. Is that normal?
I bought mine from Glyn Hopkins East London, I didn’t get a service book. But I did get a service invoice and online video report.

Apart from the service book 'issue' how was the service for you. Asking as looking for a MG dealer to do mine as I am not happy (at the moment) with where I got mine. That may change as the 15th as the are updating the BMS and other software issues.

Is the service book not inside the bear ? You just need the secret code of pulling its legs

These cuddly bears are probably bugged Trojan horses..... Part of the Chinese secret services.... Bug the car, now bug the house....
Yeah, don't leave the bear in the car, it interferes with the BMS and balancing :LOL:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom