Bear has arrived!

Apart from the service book 'issue' how was the service for you. Asking as looking for a MG dealer to do mine as I am not happy (at the moment) with where I got mine. That may change as the 15th as the are updating the BMS and other software issues.
It was fairly smooth, drop off at 8am, picked up just before 6pm. They said it would be ready by 5, but apparently the comfort update took longer than they were expecting. It wasn't cheap (£146.40 for the service, £126 for the comfort update) and when I tried to discuss battery equalisation with them after reaching 100% (both with service department and sales) I don't think they had a clue what I was talking about! It was reasonably convenient for me though, a 45 minute walk from home on a pleasant sunny day.

View attachment 1687
This is the free bear you get when the car is serviced. Arrived nearly month after the service.
We got one sitting on the back seat when we bought the car and then another with a different ribbon with the last BMS for the inconvenience. I thought every one came with the car!
Not sure when it comes to a service at the end of the year they will still be available.

My bear (already claimed by someone else in the house) arrived today, a week after my car had it's first service in Brechin. I'm impressed and have to say it's pretty cute!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom