Best Electric?

Actually when you charge your car can also define the quality of the electricity. If you charge on the low rate during the night you are almost 100% renewable, rather than during the day which can be supplemented with gas and heaven forbid coal, both of which reduce the quality of the electricity and therefore the miles you get per KW.

Actually when you charge your car can also define the quality of the electricity. If you charge on the low rate during the night you are almost 100% renewable, rather than during the day which can be supplemented with gas and heaven forbid coal, both of which reduce the quality of the electricity and therefore the miles you get per KW.
Yes and especially the coal electricity causes the car to smoke quite badly and even the gas electricity smells fairly strongly.

I'm getting very poor mileage when using suprmarket electric and Ovo has no power when you need it at the lights.
I can get an extra 10 miles from a battery full of Podpoint electric and the heater is a lot warmer.
Has anyone found a better quality electric supply?
Any electric supply on 1st April is always going to be substandard.
It is just the way the electrons flow on that day.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 499 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back