• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Best Home Charger Choices ? -So many negative app reviews :(

If your thinking of buying the mini pro, make sure it will communicate with the mg, there only seems to be a few chargers on the market that work with MG.
we had an Ohme fitted to work with our ZS, which during 2020 was great on the agile tariff, but we did have a lot of problems with the Ohme tripping the supply and generally not working as advertised.
So last week we had our hypervolt delivered, just need to fit when the armoured Lan cable turns up. ( the ohme is going to go in the bin!)
as for untethered, I think you might get a bit fed up of having to get the cable out of the bag then plug-in, charge, then coiling it up, put it back in the bag, etc just think what it’s going to be like during winter!
when you have a tethered all you do is uncoil and plug-in, then in the morning just unplug and coil up (I can coil ours up and get it on the hook without touching the cable.)
i will you a £5 for you Ohme.

I had some issues with the podpoint unit than came with my last EV. Now have the Zappi and lots of other myenergi kit. works great and customer service very good.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom