Best place for insurance

howie1971

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi everyone
Anyone have advice on best place to look for insurance cover for mg zs ev long range as will be 1st ev vehicle and not sure if just try the usual sites like money supermarket
Go compare etc

Look forward to the replies
Regards Howie

Hi everyone
Anyone have advice on best place to look for insurance cover for mg zs ev long range as will be 1st ev vehicle and not sure if just try the usual sites like money supermarket
Go compare etc

Look forward to the replies
Regards Howie
I just use the comparison sites. A few brokers now do specific EV cover. Go Compare also do the £250 excess refund as a bonus, which I have used. Well worth it. :)

5SR and HS PHEV have both been on multicar policy alongside my wife's ICE with Admiral. OK but nothing special. I move insurer each year going back to direct line in between as they are never competitive for renewal I find, but good when you are a "new customer" after a year away. NFU get good reviews too.

Bikesure insure weird and wonderful non mainstream motorcycles, but cover cars as well, so would they be worth a call as electric vehicles are in the minority at present?

Went with Admiral multiproduct insurance. Insured a second car plus home insurance and got heavy discounts.

Additionally also purchased EasyGaps motor excess insurance cover of upto £500 excess cover for £35. It brought down my insurance premium by £60 when I increased my excesses to £500(voluntary+compulsory) with Admiral.Anyone looking for insurance should consider this IMO if it brings down your insurance premiums and saves you some money.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom