Black MG4 SE SR for sale

gasman

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
My dealer (Read) in Grimsby has a black SE SR in the showroom ready for sale if that's any use. Telephone 01472 312929 and speak to Callum. Tell him Roger told you about it.

If anyone goes for it push him for the oil leak fix doing first.
He was adamant that they'd not had any oil leak cars yet when I picked mine up from him Wednesday by the time I'd got home 75 miles away it was leaking.
Basically said they'd sort it if I took it back to them.
150 mile round trip Again.
But he suggested taking to my local dealer instead for them to fix.
Which is fine but a bit passing the buck..
This was after I'd provided the check sheet and insisted they did the drain and refill to try and combat it before my picking it up to save me driving half way across the country again.
Sadly they didn't do anything !
Lazy comes to mind..

Last edited:
If anyone goes for it push him for the oil leak fix doing first.
He was adamant that they'd not had any oil leak cars yet when I picked mine up from him Wednesday by the time I'd got home 75 miles away it was leaking.
Basically said they'd sort it if I took it back to them.
150 mile round trip Again.
But he suggested taking to my local dealer instead for them to fix.
Which is fine but a bit passing the buck..
This was after I'd provided the check sheet and insisted they did the drain and refill to try and combat it before my picking it up to save me driving half way across the country again.
Sadly they didn't do anything !
Lazy comes to mind..
Maybe your local dealer will give you better service? Could be no bad thing to try them.

All good....
Booked in for 1st December for oil fix and software updates.
no issue at all booking in with them.
👍🏻
Here we go again and nearly 3 weeks away, ridiculous considering what you have been through...:sneaky:
No doubt you are hesitant about driving it in the meantime so you should get a loaner.
Please let us know result....hope it is positive as no one deserves this ongoing crap.

Here we go again and nearly 3 weeks away, ridiculous considering what you have been through...:sneaky:
No doubt you are hesitant about driving it in the meantime so you should get a loaner.
Please let us know result....hope it is positive as no one deserves this ongoing crap.
As per MG bulletin (which I've seen and read myself when I took my first one back) there is no detriment to driving the car, even the dealers are still using their demos which are leaking.
They could have had me in a week earlier, but I'm working that week.
So that was the earliest we could agree on.
To be totally fair to the dealer doing the fixes.
I didn't buy the car from them either.
They're my local one in Wakefield so they're saving me a 160 mile round trip back to Grimsby who I bought this 2nd one from.
So I'm just happy it's getting sorted.
Wakefield have always been decent with me when I had my ZS EV.
They've always looked after me, just couldn't get a car from them this time unless I waited 16 weeks.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 529 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back