Blue Button on End of Lighting Stalk?

Wendwell

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I cannot figure out what this blue button does. Not explained in manual and I have found no information on line?
Can anyone help?

I cannot figure out what this blue button does. Not explained in manual and I have found no information on line?
Can anyone help?
It’s the lane assist button. As LKA is off by default (yay!) it does nothing unless you wade through the menus and activate LKA.

Can anyone help?
in the manual......

1703152452012.png

Thanks for the replies, which prompted me to check whether I had the correct User Manual. I didn't, I had one created in July 2020.

Silly me for downloading the wrong one to my PC, but it's good business practice and a courtesy to customers to make it very clear in the document the date of issue. The two manuals I have downloaded have no date unless you go into the pdf file's properties. They don't even say what model or models the manual if for other than in the file name.

In the good old days MG5s came with a printed handbook. Mind you the covid special MG5s never had the lane assist stuff fitted even though the boxes on the windscreen were in place.
The light blue buttons at the end of the stalk controls are always a good way of spotting the difference

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom