BMW drivers vs MG4 xpower - no contest so why bother

Amazon product ASIN B0B8245H2W
This might be a better version as its less obvious when turned off..
My idea was that is was able to be seen through the window so you wouldn't need to turn it on. This has the advantage staying on the right side of the law and the BMW you are out performing might be an unmarked police car which could be embarrassing all round 😁

My idea was that is was able to be seen through the window so you wouldn't need to turn it on. This has the advantage staying on the right side of the law and the BMW you are out performing might be an unmarked police car which could be embarrassing all round 😁
I doubt the police are using many BMW's now, they kept on catching fire with some tragic results.

Basically the same idea as yours, but if it's anything like the one my friend has "Yellow" lights (he works for the council) they would see the leds even if they are not on. Especially at night.

The amount of BMW drivers that drive so far up your ass because they want you to race even though you don't really want to race because you know you can beat them anyway.

Had the wife and baby in the car on Friday. Overtook a BMW just driving normal and they thought was was me asking to race them so they drove dangerously close it became annoying after about 10 mins in Milton Keynes.

Is it me or them?
Sounds like the average driving standards in Milton Keynes. Today I had to slam the brakes and stop the car in the middle of a roundabout because this **** decided that they had right of way when I was already half way across. Probably the closest I've ever been to hitting someone.

Last few times I've been on a longer journey it's been MG4's (not the xpowers) zipping past on the right hand side at the lights. I've quite enjoyed it because you always get someone who doesn't like being overtaken by an MG try to get past them at the next set of the lights... and fails.

A BMW didn't like me overtaking him on a dual carriageway on the A36 yesterday. When I got level with him, he accelerated to try and stop me overtaking him. Unfortunately he had to slow down for a car ahead of him in his lane. As soon as I passed them both, he pulled out behind me, and drove right up my backside.

They are a special breed.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom