Hi all
Just tried the Bonnet app for my recent long journey to North Yorkshire (520 miles round trip). I am loving the app as it guides you step by step through the process (i.e. when to plug in the charge), and gives you an update on the state of charge (on some chargers). Also there is a wonderful discount if you pay £2 for a boost subscription. On my recent trip I saved £15! For example Ionity Peterborough was only 62p a kWh instead of 74p, and Connected Kerb was only 48p instead of 53p. You can stop and start the subsciption whenever you like. I will definitely be using it in the future.

The only annoying thing is that the state of charge reporting doesn't work on all chargers, so I still had to take my coffee out to the car to check how it was going.

Try the code in my signature for £8 off.

[ Edit moderator: referral codes are only allowed in signatures, not in posts. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
Just tried the Bonnet app for my recent long journey to North Yorkshire (520 miles round trip). I am loving the app as it guides you step by step through the process (i.e. when to plug in the charge), and gives you an update on the state of charge (on some chargers). Also there is a wonderful discount if you pay £2 for a boost subscription. On my recent trip I saved £15! For example Ionity Peterborough was only 62p a kWh instead of 74p, and Connected Kerb was only 48p instead of 53p. You can stop and start the subsciption whenever you like. I will definitely be using it in the future.

The only annoying thing is that the state of charge reporting doesn't work on all chargers, so I still had to take my coffee out to the car to check how it was going.

Try this code for £8 off RP9BJW
I totally agree. I have recently switched to Bonnet as well. Saving me about 20p/kWh on my local 22kW charger. Which as I rely 100% on public charging is a great saving.

I am on the £2 subscription at the moment. I'm not spending enough to switch to the the higher subscription.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom