Boot floor dimensions?

keepclimbing

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi,

Just test drove an mg4 and likely going to order one. I forgot to bring a tape measure to the dealer. Would anyone be able to send dimensions of the boot floor? Width + depth ideally. I'm trying to work out which bouldering pads I have would fit in it.
Cheers,

Which model MG4 are you going for as the Trophy has an adjustable boot floor, so you can store more stuff under the floor and have it level when back seat folded down. SE models only have the deeper level, and has a slight step when the seats are folded.

Was looking at the SE. I think I guess at the floor level it's narrower but at the equivalent height as the raised level it's the same width? Can I fit a 100cm wide foam pad in is the main thing, or what is the widest that does fit!

Narrowest point is between the wheel arches, and that is 95cm. Higher up it's 115cm. Depth is 75cm but narrows as you go higher due to slant of back seat. Height from boot floor to bottom of parcel shelf is 49.5cm.

These are rough measurements I've just taken from my SE.

Was looking at the SE. I think I guess at the floor level it's narrower but at the equivalent height as the raised level it's the same width? Can I fit a 100cm wide foam pad in is the main thing, or what is the widest that does fit!
Why not take one with you and go and have a look at your dealers?

Years ago when I was looking at a Land Rover discovery that I wanted to use with my wife’s childcare business…they bought the car to my home and helped load it up…!

Ended up buying one so probably worth the effort…
Wouldn’t expect that from MG though 🤔

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 531 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel