• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Buying original MG Rims

Saurik

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to find rims to put winter tires on. I am have an MG ZS EV Luxury but I really liked the rims of the Comfort model. I already searched online but can not find any vendor selling them. Does anyone know where to get them? My MG reseller did not seem to know how if they can be bought (but he honestly did not seem very competent).

Do other MG dealer sell them? Do I can buy them online? What price do I have to expect?

Thank you in advance :)

Sorry for my mediocre English.

Anyway. Even if I have to buy aftermarket rims. What do I have to consider regarding TPMS?

Rims Aftermarket audi a4 2004 to 10-2004
7j x 17, et 36 to 42, 5 x112, CB 57,1 mm

Clone TPMS

I have used the orange sensors

This is the perfect replacement

Sorry to bring that up again.

I tried to read the mounted oe sensors with the tool mentioned before, in order to clone them, but it failed. Did they change to indirect TPMS meanwhile?

I received my ZS in July this year and now wanted to change to winter tires with some aftermarket rims.

Sorry to bring that up again.

I tried to read the mounted oe sensors with the tool mentioned before, in order to clone them, but it failed. Did they change to indirect TPMS meanwhile?

I received my ZS in July this year and now wanted to change to winter tires with some aftermarket rims.
You first have to let out at least 5psi/1/2bar of pressure immediately before reading the oe sensors to activate them! You should then be able to read them no problem.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom