graham555

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Hi new member here mg4 se long range being delivered 27th on a lease will the car come with a charging cable if so what type or does it depend on the leasing company.
Thanks

Most people seem to be getting a granny cable and having to negotiate separately for a type 2 cable, but it may well be that this varies with the leasing company. I think I remember some people saying that they had been supplied with both.

Hi new member here mg4 se long range being delivered 27th on a lease will the car come with a charging cable if so what type or does it depend on the leasing company.
Thanks
Hi my lease is through Lex and it was delivered with both a granny charger and public type 2 charging cable. My car is an X Power though, however from posts by others who have a lease car, they do appear to come with both.

Thanks
Hi, who are you leasing from?
If you get a type2 to type2 cable that will fine for 7kW EVSE (charge points) rapid chargers have tethered cables.
What home EVSE have you got ?

I think policy for most lease is to now provide both cables, only found out when my last car returned and they where surprised it was only supplied with one marked it as missing on return paperwork.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 506 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back