Calls and texts

Fingers

Standard Member
Reaction score
This one goes out to anyone who uses their car to answer texts or calls.
How effective is the MG 5 at answering calls and reading out texts, as a private hire driver a lot of work comes in while on the job so these abilities to comunicate hands free are vital?
Also is the sat nav effective as a hands free device?
I'm looking to change from an Ioniq to an Mg 5 and need these to be at least comparably good.

This one goes out to anyone who uses their car to answer texts or calls.
How effective is the MG 5 at answering calls and reading out texts, as a private hire driver a lot of work comes in while on the job so these abilities to comunicate hands free are vital?
Also is the sat nav effective as a hands free device?
I'm looking to change from an Ioniq to an Mg 5 and need these to be at least comparably good.
I've personally only done it using android auto, MG5 or any other car using it or apple carplay is very good at all of that. I answer texts, WhatsApp etc via android auto or apple carplay which the car has as long as your phone does.

The only thing I would add is that it does seem to take a while to both read and reply to texts but it does it well enough.

Thanks Gents, I have an android which, according to the list I read on here, is compatible but I have not bothered with Android Auto as I would have to plug the phone in, not difficult but easy to forget, and the Ioniq is very capable in this job so no need yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom