Can anyone confirm the wind deflectors for the ZS ev are a perfect fit for the 5 ev ?

You perhaps might be better off asking MG5 owners where they've sourced theirs from, as they'll fit..?

Unless you've a specific brand in mind, in which case does it not give fitment details in the manufacturer's info?

I know I can purchase the Roeowe ie5 ones from Aliexpress but they take ages and some folk have received theirs damaged in transit.
I thought I'd seen a thread about someone fitting zs ev deflectors to their mg5 but can't for the life of me find the thread again. I've asked autoclover if they're compatible but they don't know. I either risk wasting 35 quid ordering zs ones from them or 50 quid from aliexpress and risk receiving broken ones and wait weeks for the pleasure. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know I can purchase the Roeowe ie5 ones from Aliexpress but they take ages and some folk have received theirs damaged in transit.
I thought I'd seen a thread about someone fitting zs ev deflectors to their mg5 but can't for the life of me find the thread again. I've asked autoclover if they're compatible but they don't know. I either risk wasting 35 quid ordering zs ones from them or 50 quid from aliexpress and risk receiving broken ones and wait weeks for the pleasure. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hi
My son has a zs and I have a 5
I’ve just done a quick measurement
Although the front windows are very close in size but not the same the 5 has longer rear windows
Hope this helps
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hi
My son has a zs and I have a 5
I’ve just done a quick measurement
Although the front windows are very close in size but not the same the 5 has longer rear windows
Hope this helps
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Disappointed but yeah thanks for that pal. Big help.

They're not the same, I tried my ZS deflectors up against SWMBO's 5 windows before I fitted them.

4864AC2C-318F-4B08-8105-30C9D18EAE50.jpeg

I think I was first to Get mine (silver one) from AliExpress shop, arrived broken first time round but seller resent. Took approx 8 weeks in total…. Good luck! They are good though.

View attachment 10977
I think I was first to Get mine (silver one) from AliExpress shop, arrived broken first time round but seller resent. Took approx 8 weeks in total…. Good luck! They are good thou
Can I ask On the 5 do they stop the water dripping in when it’s raining and the window is only open a little bit
Les

Yep. Do it all the time, save range by having the window open a bit instead of Air-con during the summer months, also perfect for leaving car interior to breathe whilst parked, so it’s not too hot or too humid or smelly inside, especially with dogs!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom