Cannot connect to the car using the app

baader

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Hi, I can't connect MG4 to the app. I have created an account in the app, I can log in to the vehicle with the account via QR code, but the car data is not uploaded to the app.

When I add a vehicle in the app and try to enter the QR code from the car display, the vehicle does not connect to the app. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG20231128160520.jpg
    IMG20231128160520.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 59
There are two QR codes, one is a link to download the app the other to bind the car's account to your phone.

Yes, I've seen this video. Unfortunately, I don't see the button like in the video: Connect Vehicle.

Is it possible that this is due to the original owner of the vehicle logging into the app and not logging out?

Attachments

• MG4.jpg
    MG4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 50
Yes, I've seen this video. Unfortunately, I don't see the button like in the video: Connect Vehicle.

Is it possible that this is due to the original owner of the vehicle logging into the app and not logging out?
Yes. You'll need to either contact the original owner to unbind the car or the garage you bought it from who'll have to contact MG to do it.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 532 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back