Car has arrived early 😀😀😀

Bruce H

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Just had a call from Richmond MG Guildford to say my car has arrived at the dealership 😄. I was given an estimated date of April 13th when I ordered it on the 7 th January. I am booked to pick up my MG4 sr in Camden grey on March the 17 th . After reading all the reports of people waiting since September last year for their car I can’t believe mine’s arrived so quickly .

I ordered my camden grey trophy on 7th Jan, told it would be early May. Maybe you got someone elses cancellation? Either way, congrats! Glad the wait is almost over for you!

Just had a call from Richmond MG Guildford to say my car has arrived at the dealership 😄. I was given an estimated date of April 13th when I ordered it on the 7 th January. I am booked to pick up my MG4 sr in Camden grey on March the 17 th . After reading all the reports of people waiting since September last year for their car I can’t believe mine’s arrived so quickly .
I ordered mine from this dealer, exactly the same spec as yours. Delivered New Year's Eve - 2 months earlier than expected as well!

Spooky.

Happy driving when you get yours!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums