• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Car Mats

Mitsubishi to MG HS

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Picking up my new HS PHEV this weekend and handing in my Mitsubishi PHEV, not sure if the transition will leave a bad aftertaste or years of driving pleasure!

I want some good mats for the HS, I know the MG mats wear pretty quickly so was wondering if anyone could recommend a particular website from the multitude out there?

Got the dealer to throw in standard mats so can't help with that.

However, having changed from an Outlander PHEV in May, i don't think you'll be dissapointed.

I still miss the regen paddles on the Outlander :) Boot was bigger though HS has lot more leg room for passengers. Outlander honestly doesn't even come close. I moved from Outlander to HS in June and EV range has been impressive compared to Outlander

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Dave,

Always appreciate your input to the forum.

Seller is auto-distance. Have tried a "shop" link below to see if that works.

My MG ones have worn heavily where my right foot pivots, I changed early to avoid wearing the actual carpet out!

Hi Dave,

Always appreciate your input to the forum.

Seller is auto-distance. Have tried a "shop" link below to see if that works.

My MG ones have worn heavily where my right foot pivots, I changed early to avoid wearing the actual carpet out!

Thanks Paul :) I have ordered heel plate to see if i can stick this on top of the stock mats.

1631699294567.png

This is cut and paste from the AutoDistance shop on e-bay today.

Hope this helps, I have these mats and they do fit my 2021 HS PHEV.

Paul

Tailored Carpet Car Mats With Heel Pad FOR MG HS Hybrid WITH LOGO 2019-2020​

Condition:
New

LOGO:
- Select -MG HS

EDGING COLOR:
- Select -REDBLUEBLACKGREYBEİGE

LOGO COLOR:
- Select -BLUEREDWHITE

CARPET TYPE:
- Select -BLACK 950 GR ACTRONBEİGE 1200 GR FORTUNABLACK 1200 GR FORTUNAGREY 1200 GR FORTUNA

Quantity:
3 available / 7 sold

Price:
£38.99

Hi MTMH,

Glad you like them, I felt they were better quality, thicker, and more luxurious than the MG supplied ones. Hope you get good use from them.

I have also ordered a heel plate as per Hermitdave. I will use this to re install the MG ones at some point.

I have had my MG HS Phev just a week now so still learning. But the salesman wouldn't (or couldn't) give me a free set of mats with the deal so I decided not to pay almost £70 for the MG mats. I found Car Mats, Car Boot Liners and Car Accessories For Sale, UK | Yourcarparts.co.uk and ordered their Premium set for the HS Phev in black with red edging at only £36.99 plus P&P making £41.98 in all. They came in just three days and are very good quality with an extra heel-pad re-enforcement on the drivers mat. I could have had a logo or text added but decided that may be a bit too flash and why pay the extra ? So I am very happy and they fit (and look) perfectly. At about half the price of the MG mats too !

I have had my MG HS Phev just a week now so still learning. But the salesman wouldn't (or couldn't) give me a free set of mats with the deal so I decided not to pay almost £70 for the MG mats. I found Car Mats, Car Boot Liners and Car Accessories For Sale, UK | Yourcarparts.co.uk and ordered their Premium set for the HS Phev in black with red edging at only £36.99 plus P&P making £41.98 in all. They came in just three days and are very good quality with an extra heel-pad re-enforcement on the drivers mat. I could have had a logo or text added but decided that may be a bit too flash and why pay the extra ? So I am very happy and they fit (and look) perfectly. At about half the price of the MG mats too !
Hi Pete,

A good call as the MG ones are poor quality and wear out (on the heel area) within 1,000 miles. You have made a wise decision

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom