• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Car Mats

The plate came with 4 screws. Used soldering iron to make holes in the mat. The plate came weeks ago but didn’t get seeing to doing it.

B476B5A5-326B-4916-94B0-82A9083A7AB0.jpeg

C821EE27-F417-40C7-9413-BF3BCF2D0DA8.jpeg

Hi Hermitdave,

I got one after our discussion. Hard to line up the screws - needs a template! Soldering iron sounds like a good idea. I am pleased with the result though. Looke like the MG matt will now last for a reasonable amount of time.

Hi Hermitdave,

I got one after our discussion. Hard to line up the screws - needs a template! Soldering iron sounds like a good idea. I am pleased with the result though. Looke like the MG matt will now last for a reasonable amount of time.
I just squeezed the plate down on the mat and it produced depression. Created first set of holes on those. Flipped it over and increased the size. Should have thought of a template.. easy enough to do with a paper and then use soldering iron.. next time :p

Hi all. Purchased some rubber HITECH MG HS tailored rubber mats 4mm thick from ebay..well pleased, a good fit along with the oblong fitting holes and being thicker than many others should last a fair amount of time.
ebay item No: 255636841382

Last edited:
Picking up my new HS PHEV this weekend and handing in my Mitsubishi PHEV, not sure if the transition will leave a bad aftertaste or years of driving pleasure!

I want some good mats for the HS, I know the MG mats wear pretty quickly so was wondering if anyone could recommend a particular website from the multitude out there?
115210261476 try using this ebay item number. They sell various mg hs models so make sure you order correctly. Also various colours and quality. I went for executive at £62.95 in black with red edging like mg colours. Excellent fit with turn buttons to hold in place. We'll pleased.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom