Car returned to dealer

Pattolad

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Well it’s finally gone, after a eventful couple of months . For the remaining unfortunate few that are in the MG lemon club I feel your pain.
For the others good luck and keep that 10mm spanner in the glovebox

Well it’s finally gone, after a eventful couple of months . For the remaining unfortunate few that are in the MG lemon club I feel your pain.
For the others good luck and keep that 10mm spanner in the glove
Good luck with whatever it is you're replacing the MG with, I hope you don't get another lemon with a different badge, hang on to your 10mm spanner just in case. (y) :)

Good luck with whatever it is you're replacing the MG with, I hope you don't get another lemon with a different badge, hang on to your 10mm spanner just in case. (y) :)
I really think any dealer/manufacturer would struggle to reach the depths of incompetence and indifference to customer service displayed by these two.

I really think any dealer/manufacturer would struggle to reach the depths of incompetence and indifference to customer service displayed by these two.
Oh I don't know, there are some out there. I've seen plenty in my 48 years of driving. 🙄

For the others good luck and keep that 10mm spanner in the glovebox
returned as in a full refund

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom