Carplay and Android Auto not available in my country version

i have everything, stree control, climate control, and all the sensors. brefore replacing it I set up what I wanted in the settings since wiht the new one you can seethe setting but not change them. I also us ODB II and I can see lot of extra data on consumption, range speed etc

i have everything, stree control, climate control, and all the sensors. brefore replacing it I set up what I wanted in the settings since wiht the new one you can seethe setting but not change them. I also us ODB II and I can see lot of extra data on consumption, range speed etc
Sounds cool! I only ever leave my dash screen on the VDC/AMP/RPM screen as I like as many details as possible about what the drivetrain is doing. It would be really cool to see any other data the car is spitting out on OBDII. Can you display the ODBII data on the Android screen? I know most modern OBDII readers can stay plugged in and connect via bluetooth.

Which Android device did you get? On Lazada? At MBK?

Thanks!

Same issue here guys. The software in Thailand cars is very limited. They basically want you to project your android screen via easy connect and use Google maps etc that way. I see no reason why they don't add android auto apk to the Thailand version. Anyone more insight perhaps?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom