Ceci n,est pas une pipe

OriginalBigAl

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
After a bit of hooning around and discovering that the go faster pedal has more travel than my better half has up to now not allowed, I can say that this is not a car , its a ruddy time machine. With 62 years on the clock and lots of years of no claims bonuses and a nice clean licence ( about to come to an end ) I have been transported back to my late teens. A mild mannered Hong Kong Phooey has turned into a snarling Fernando Alonso. After years of pretty cr*p cars this to me is a revelation , many of you would have had "performance" cars and so the effect of the change would be less but for myself I,m pretty impressed. I used to swing a leg over a CBR 600 and thrash that around just for the fun or it, I never did , "just taking the car out for a spin" but that might have to change. With more , and presumably better EV,s entering the market I think my present steed will become run of the mill soon but until then I,m going to annoy the local population whenever is suitable. The choice of orange is now looking a bit conspicuous so guess I,ve marked my self out . Just passed a petrol station , I see diesels gone up again , smirkey smirk.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 529 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back