Charging in Devon and Cornwall

Mychski

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi... first off what a great source of info.

The family are off to Devon and Cornwall for a week and looking a ZapMaps and PlugShare many chargers are GeniePoint. I have seen for posts within the site that there can be issues with these chargers. Is this still the case? If the issue is based on a specific combination of steps what is the best way to ensure I get a charge.

According to a guy on Facebook, quite a few chargers down there weren't working last weekend leading to long waits at the ones that were with the Bank Holiday traffic. Part of the long wait was because people were staying on the chargers up to 90 minutes to get a full charge, instead of moving on at 80%, because of the number of chargers not working.

According to a guy on Facebook, quite a few chargers down there weren't working last weekend leading to long waits at the ones that were with the Bank Holiday traffic. Part of the long wait was because people were staying on the chargers up to 90 minutes to get a full charge, instead of moving on at 80%, because of the number of chargers not working.
That does not bode well... I have found a GeiniePoint in a town close to me so may go and check it out.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom