Charging indicator?

drmcw

Established Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Is there a way to tell if the MG5 is charging? I've got a brand new (non-facelift) loaner while the ZS is being looked at and I cannot see any LEDs to indicate if it's charging. Just spent an hour on a podpoint 7kW and confirmed on the app but got diddly squat added when I got back in. Plugged in at home and will wait and see but without any indication it'll be difficult to tell unless I go out in a hour or so and get back in the car switch it on and look at the SOC.

The dash indicates charging. Generally I lock the door then watch the dash through the window to see it confirmed charging, give it a min and it will display estimated time to full.

Without a key present (I have a small faraday pouch for out and about) press the door button and the dash will illuminate and confirm charge level.

Will it just charge to 100%? I tried to find a setting for the charge limit but couldn't find anything so am assuming it'll go to 100% if I just leave it (and it is indeed charging :LOL: )

The dash indicates charging. Generally I lock the door then watch the dash through the window to see it confirmed charging, give it a min and it will display estimated time to full.

Without a key present (I have a small faraday pouch for out and about) press the door button and the dash will illuminate and confirm charge level.
Or open the boot

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom