• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

charging

prospero

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
where do MG zs ev oners buy their energy i am with OVO energy they recommend Idra smart pro charger got it now they tell me they cant give me a cheap tariff because they dont support MG ev cars, does any one which energy companies do support MG cars
thanks JA

OVO and Octopus can talk to the Ohme EVSE for smart tariffs and some cars but not MG's.
Do you have a smart meter?

Upvote 0
where do MG zs ev oners buy their energy i am with OVO energy they recommend Idra smart pro charger got it now they tell me they cant give me a cheap tariff because they dont support MG ev cars, does any one which energy companies do support MG cars
thanks JA
It's a compatible charger (you can use any ev then) or a compatible car if you have a compatible charger and a compatible car they say use the charger this also makes sense if there is more then one EV in the household

All you need is to log on to your OVO account and under upgrades you can add your ohme\Idra charger takes like 3mins you will need your ohme\Idra log in some customers service people don't have a clue I have been using it now for over a year and just renewed it like this (you can even do it with there app)
Screenshot_20230325-020746.png

Edit in fact they say they prefer you use the charger instead of a compatible car

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's a compatible charger (you can use any ev then) or a compatible car if you have a compatible charger and a compatible car they say use the charger this also makes sense if there is more then one EV in the household

All you need is to log on to your OVO account and under upgrades you can add your ohme\Idra charger takes like 3mins you will need your ohme\Idra log in some customers service people don't have a clue I have been using it now for over a year and just renewed it like this (you can even do it with there app)
View attachment 16234
Edit in fact they say they prefer you use the charger instead of a compatible car
Seconded. Did this recently & connected my Ohme Pro. As of yesterday I've saved £60 already.

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom