charging

magho1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
hi folks ive only just had my ev and charged it for the second time the gauge is showing full but the range miles is showing 135 i thort the range was 163 wen fully charged

Range varies depending on the driving mode - are you in Eco or normal? Also, range is based on recent driving history so in cold weather you will get less range.

thanks for that i just thort it wud show the 163 i am aware these vehicles range in cold weather is less even without using heaters etc so i can tick that question off thankyou

I get about 130 miles in cold weather with heaters on and have managed 200ish in summer

hi folks ive only just had my ev and charged it for the second time the gauge is showing full but the range miles is showing 135 i thort the range was 163 wen fully charged
When fully charged reset both trip meters. Make sure heating etc. is off

I get about 130 miles in cold weather with heaters on and have managed 200ish in summer
wow i clocked the miles on the speedo and only did 84 miles on the full charge but the car is second hand even tho its only 4 months old could ther be a problem with the batteries do u think i did buy it from a main dealer so ive got full warranty

I have just had my two year old car upgraded to latest BMS and its a bit of a shock. The old system took no account of the heater or past driving when displaying range, and you made your own calculations. Eg, I used to take 20 miles off the range for every hour travelled with the heater on. The new system maybe fairer but seems less usable somehow. But I'm glad I read your posts or I would have been straight back to the dealer today!

Did you have the heater on ?
Turning the heater off might show another 5-10 miles on the GOM.
Charged mine last night and it's showing 152 miles, but I know in the real world I'll get 120-130 miles this time of year. I'm on the old BMS, your's looks more realistic.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom