charging

magho1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
hi folks ive got a 21 plate zs ev 7 months old and even if i charge my car two nights running off my charging pod it will only put 142 miles on the dash and charge gauge says full but on the webb it says my car will do 163 miles so it gets nowhere near that figure as its 20 miles shy is there something im doing wrong

The Guess o meter GOM is judging miles on your driving history. Reset trip etc to let it start again. Have you balanced your battery recently? Ie left charging with fast or granny charger after getting to 100%.

As above, reset the long term trip, do a battery balance and in the morning put into ready mode but use eco setting and you should get the a better figure.

Hi, press the up or down button until it shows the trip counter then long press on the ok button to reset it.

I have not found any place where the total distance the car has driven is displayed, only the 2 for current trip and combined since last reset.

I guess it must be there, but i have not seen it.

Make sure your interior heating is off. That will knock about 10% off the range. Plus put into eco as mentioned above.

I have not found any place where the total distance the car has driven is displayed, only the 2 for current trip and combined since last reset.

I guess it must be there, but i have not seen it.
No.6? MK2
Screenshot_20220426_114019.jpg

No.5? MK1
Screenshot_20220426_114420.jpg

Aah is that the total ..

Well, i never tried resetting the counters so i thought that this was the one i could reset.

Well, i learn something new every day. :)

Today i also learned that even if the auto-light is on, i still need to put the low beams on manually before i can turn on the foglights.

Also, it seems the only window that will go all the way up by holding the "up" button is the driver side front one.

The passenger side and the 2 in the back, will only go all the way up if i hold the "up" buttons.

Also, it seems the only window that will go all the way up by holding the "up" button is the driver side front one.

The passenger side and the 2 in the back, will only go all the way up if i hold the "up" buttons.
This is quite normal on alot of cars to be fair
Screenshot_20220426_120058.jpg

This is quite normal on alot of cars to be fair

Yeah, i am just comparing the new gal to the old one, and this is one of the "tricks" the old gal did :)

Saves them a few bucks on the part of the window lifters that checks for resistance and stops if someone's arm or leg is out the window when you close it. :)

I also miss intermittend wipers for the rear, but again...Then the new gal can do a lot of stuff the old one can not :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom