Does it look better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KMC

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Today I took the wheel trims off my Wifes Trophy LR & cleaned her wheels & tyres. I had ordered some centre caps off Ali express, they arrived via pigeon (3 weeks) & to my surprise they're identical to my x power wheel caps. Anyway point is - Does her car look better? OR should we leave the trims on ? Here are before & after shots & “IF” you like it the cost was only £6.00 & elbow grease. Incidentally Does anyone know what size Nut covers the MG4 takes please ?

Attachments

• IMG_7084.jpeg
    IMG_7084.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7081.jpeg
    IMG_7081.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_7079.jpeg
    IMG_7079.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_7080.jpeg
    IMG_7080.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
As you know pal, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

I think it looks better with the wheel trims.

But who cares what I think!🤣

It what you, or more importantly, what your wife likes is all that matters.

It is her car after all!👍

As you know pal, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

I think it looks better with the wheel trims.

But who cares what I think!🤣

It what you, or more importantly, what your wife likes is all that matters.

It is her car after all!👍
Agreed. I thought other MG4 owners may be unaware that nice 18” alloys lived behind the trims. So I thought I would show em how easy it is thats all. Transforms their car & costs peanuts 👍

Normally I would say, without a doubt alloys, but as wheel trims go, they are actually very nice. But I think the alloys are just that bit nicer, and if the alloys do get Kerbed (hope not) just put the wheel trims back on. To be honest either way it looks good. 🙂👍

The wheel nuts should be standard size and covers start at about £5 a set from Amazon so won't be disastrous if they don't fit.

Personally I think I'd have the wheels powder coated in an anthracite grey if I was to remove my covers.

The wheel nuts should be standard size and covers start at about £5 a set from Amazon so won't be disastrous if they don't fit.

Personally I think I'd have the wheels powder coated in an anthracite grey if I was to remove my covers.
Anthracite is mint 👍 had another cars alloys done in that colour. I thought Gloss black for this 🤔. As for nut covers I ordered 4 different sizes once for a skoda ev & none fit 🥴

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom