Check out the new 4+ m/kWh and 6.5+ km/kWh ZS EV apparel

Lol, looks great but needs a kilometre update for Us Bown under. Hope they sell well.
Thank you for the swift kick.
1621158668718.png

Now you have no excuse :cool:

Oh dear, this is actually real isn’t it? I was hoping it was a joke, but no, they are actually for sale ......

I'm missing your point.
Well, each to their own, but it’s just that I couldn’t imagine wearing a t-shirt proclaiming that, for example, my car did 44 mpg. If I were, then I’d expect anyone else to think “and?’ or “so?”. Come to think of it, I think that often about statements I see on t-shirts. As I said, each to their own & I’ve just realised that none of my clothing makes any kind of statement. IMHO of course.

Except no-one down here would no what it means 🤣
Maybe so, the the 3 pairs of letters below it "MG", "ZS" and "EV" might prompt a confused reader to do a little bit of research and soon discover the new world of electric vehicles, then one thing leads to another and they go out and buy a Tesla, an MG EV.

I think 4+ m/kWh is maybe a bit optimistic for most ZS EV drivers, unless they drive with the aircon off, at an optimum speed, and favourable conditions, my ZS EV averages 3.2m/kWh, and that's driving normally on mostly shorter lower speed journeys.
Personally I would feel a bit of a fraud wearing a t-shirt claiming an economy better than I was achieving.

I think 4+ m/kWh is maybe a bit optimistic for most ZS EV drivers, unless they drive with the aircon off, at an optimum speed, and favourable conditions, my ZS EV averages 3.2m/kWh, and that's driving normally on mostly shorter lower speed journeys.
Personally I would feel a bit of a fraud wearing a t-shirt claiming an economy better than I was achieving.
Wait till the summer

Mine's the same most of the time 3.3m/kWh average on my very short, 3 miles each way, daily trips. I did manage 4.6m/kWh on a 18 mile round trip a week or two back similar weather and driving conditions and a 4.5m/kWh last year on a 90 mile each way trip to the coast.
So I think it improves a bit as everything gets warmed up, particularly the battery.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom