Chrome air vent surround - anti-reflective covers...

Cocijo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there’s an accessory out there that covers the chrome vent surrounds and stops them reflecting in the door mirrors? Or any ideas to stop them reflecting ? They look nice and I don’t want to spoil them with black tape! 🙃

Does anyone know if there’s an accessory out there that covers the chrome vent surrounds and stops them reflecting in the door mirrors? Or any ideas to stop them reflecting ? They look nice and I don’t want to spoil them with black tape! 🙃
I've noticed that and once seen it can't be unseen

I've managed to unsee them. :D
The only thing you can do, I think, is paint them in a non-reflective colour. Does anyone know how they come off, I have a bit of the protective polythene they use on the dash pre PDI remaining behind one of mine and it's annoying.

Someone on utube in india has a video of removing the centr screen and he first has to remove the vents then the trim .to remove the vents he gripped it with one hand and pulled it straight away from the dash. This video is recent ,last day or so

Someone on utube in india has a video of removing the centr screen and he first has to remove the vents then the trim .to remove the vents he gripped it with one hand and pulled it straight away from the dash. This video is recent ,last day or so
Looks easy but I suspect he may have removed it beforehand and just placed it in the hole for the video, it came out far too easy.

So are you going to give it a go .i don't know how hard i dare pull before i chicken out. I imagine bits of vent spread everywhere .

AliExpress has some trim for these in Red/Blue/Silver - if you are #TEAMRED or #TEAMBLUE perhaps they may help?
1610499391160.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom