Cleanergy EV

GavinJ

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I recently received an rfid card from cleanergy ev through the post. I was a bit surprised as I don't have their app. I have been trying unsuccessfully to get an rfid card for charge your car. Has anybody got any knowledge of cleanergy. Are they related to CYC? Who are they, does the service work, what's the cost like? Thanks.

I have used one once. It seemed to very low charging rate, more like a granny charger rate. But that was a couple of years ago, so maybe the charger was not working properly. In South Wales, Cleanergy chargers have popped up all over the place. That might be useful if you are just topping up the battery whilst shopping or similar, but the charge rate, even at 7Kw, is slow, and barely useful for longer journeys.

Can't remember the cost...

Did you mean Clenergy EV ?
They seem to be a supplier of small chargers to businesses.

Thanks. That's what I found on the net too. Can't understand why I have been sent a card as I have never (knowingly) applied. They claim to have an app which has a generally poor review, other than from what seem like "plants". Seems like a potential scam...

Maybe your work has had some chargepoints installed by them?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom