Clear Bluetooth

Look at page 108+ of the User manual. Find the Pairing History and/or Other Devices section and your phone should be listed ... there should be an option to delete it.

I read that before asking. I can find the phone I want to clear in the history. That is not the problem. But for the life of me I cannot see any option to delete it. I have tried a single tap, long hold tap, switching the bluetooth off to delete........none of them help. Ideas welcomed.

I read that before asking. I can find the phone I want to clear in the history. That is not the problem. But for the life of me I cannot see any option to delete it. I have tried a single tap, long hold tap, switching the bluetooth off to delete........none of them help. Ideas welcomed.
You should have said that in your OP. ;)

I'm guessing you've found the right place by swiping left to see the expanded menu. Might help others if you can be a bit more verbose in your replies, and explain exactly what you did and found. :)

(This is a forum, not instant messaging) ;)

Hello Gurus,

How do I delete a phone in the list, that was paired with the bluetooth?
In case anyone comes looking for this, in my MG4 you have to click on the same button you click to connect, when the phone isn’t connecting and then it gives you the option to delete the phone. No swiping right to left etc

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back