Collecting today (31 May 22)

So I am collecting my new ZS EV. What software updates do I need to ensure have been applied so that I dont get bricked at the first rapid charger.

Also is there anything that I should know in advance of picking it up other than enjoy it 😊
Congratulations. :)

Miles posted the service bulletin somewhere on this forum for the bricking issue. Also see if you have the latest maps.

Have a watch of last nights podcast as there are 5 updates just for different CPU's.

Just got home with it 😊 I asked about the update and the salesman told me that it was updated to the latest build as of yesterday and he did say it was the one that addressed the DC charging issue so fingers crossed. She is currently plugged into my zappi 7kw to get a top up as only had 40% charge because for some strange reason they had her plugged into a granny charger overnight and not one of the 8 tethered 7kw chargers they have on site 🤔 oh well, im in it well earlier than I would have so can't complain too much.

Congratulations buddy! :)

It'll be nice to update the order tracker with some fulfilled orders finally - but that's a job for tonight.

Bit of a shame they didn't fully charge it for you, I guess they'll be doing the same for me.

Did yours come with a Type2 charging cable and or mats? I made that a requirement of ordering through them, as other dealers locally were offering that. I kind of got a "Yeah, okay", but I didn't see anyone write anything down

They know I'm not going to refuse the car because of that, so there's no real incentive for them to honour it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom