Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneC

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi,

I've seen a few posts that mention a checklist to run through when collecting the MG4. I am collecting ours tomorrow so if there is a link to a good checklist I'd appreciate it. It might be worth putting into the tips and hints pinned thread on here too.

Many thanks!

Brilliant thank you!

Interesting - I thought it already was in the Tips thread, but it seems not.

Yip, but we needed to wait until enough users had collected the car to put together a reasonable list. Day 1 would have been a waste of time and it would appear its almost complete now if not a mere trickle

Just a thought going forward..should we think about including "ensure the car has been unbound and factory reset from any previous ownership"

It may not be too long before returns, demo's and previously owned cars are available and this could come into play. Thoughts?

Alan

I’d just ask to get someone to talk you through the process on pick up? Make sure it all goes through and completely binds before driving off the site is my plan in a couple of months.

I’d just ask to get someone to talk you through the process on pick up? Make sure it all goes through and completely binds before driving off the site is my plan in a couple of months.
Hence my reason to include it as it is a checklist/reminder with so much potentially happening on the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 536 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums