• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Comfort Pack 2 Update MG ZS EV

There is a damm sight more knowledge on groups like this...than in some of the dealerships!

IMO it really reflects badly on the MG brand I'm afraid.
Exactly this - had the same comment form a dealer too, "you shouldn't get your info from forums". If I hadn't in my case my issue wouldn't have been resolved, although I do appreciate you should apply caution when seeing stuff online.

The lack of knowledge at dealerships is truly shocking and it's something that needs looking at ASAP. Hey! MG! I've spent a lot of my professional life managing training and development programs, employ me and I'll do it for you! 🤣

When I got the car, a month ago, the dealer said to me: If a customer has questions about the car, I will call you as it seems that you know more about the MG than I do.

My answer : Yes this seems to be true!

Yes it’s strange as there are only two, you and I that have seen this albeit please don’t think you’ll actually get this, what Is you normal miles to kWh ratio when driving my average is about 4.2 Miles per kWh And yet today I managed about 4.5 miles over 153 miles, which was good going. I don’t speed I try and keep between 55 and 65 miles per hour, I drive in ECO with Regen 3 and use this to slow by looking ahead and letting the car do its job and only using the brakes very lightly.
Lastly I accelerate with control rather than rapidly, in essence I do try and drive smoothly.
Hi Mark. I'm from Australia and our car resets from Eco to Normal every time we switch off. Is this your experience in the UK? Thanks John

Hi Mark. I'm from Australia and our car resets from Eco to Normal every time we switch off. Is this your experience in the UK? Thanks John
Yes, defaults to normal every time the car is powered. At present there is no way to change the default.

Jupp, it does for some reason. I could sort of have understood it defaulting to eco, but best would be if it remembered what you had, or you could select what it should default to.

Jupp, it does for some reason. I could sort of have understood it defaulting to eco, but best would be if it remembered what you had, or you could select what it should default to.
I agree it would if anything be better to default to ECO, maybe this can be resolved in another update

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom