Correct car (model)?

Anyone had this situation, ordered car mg zs Ev trophy connect 2022 took deliv 2023 - Ukraine chips etc etc paid cash invoice all correct, now have found out it’s a trophy. Not a connect. Mg says saic pushed cars through to get them
Delivered and didn’t make any trophy connects ?? Any comments?

The invoice states it and that’s what I paid for.
I read one of your comments where you answered "Yes and Yes" when asked if you had the pano roof and mobile data. I have a Trophy LR that does not have mobile data therefore yours must be the connect. Have you read the manual to see how you use the connect facilities?

Removing the V2L feature never made any sense at all TBH.
As restoring the facility can easily be achieved, by simply replacingl ECU module thsmalat is bolted to the N/S/F chassis rail, then a short time to about 30 minutes of recoding ?.
As some customers had placed their orders for new cars in good faith, on the understand / expectation that this as an advertised / promoted feature included, they had to react with some corrective action.
Ether enable the advertised feature or reimbursement customers for non receipt ?.
I was cleaning the car the other day & saw this bolted to the N/S/F chassis, Would this be V2L module?

ZkpXmYNl.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom