Corrosion issue?

D

Deleted member 2439

Saw this on YouTube and was somewhat concerned.......

Any views/comments please 😕

I have a feeling this was discussed in a another thread (edit: yup, found it), what I would say is there was a lot of concern leading up to launch because of reports of corrosion issues with some ZS petrols and I know some on here have got the underbody coated, but I’ve not seen a groundswell of other users coming forward reporting this (and forums are a great place to skew your impression of a car, as people generally come on to find issues with faults they have). I would also point to that particular YouTuber has not following up the story (maybe he managed to return it and was done with it), but I’d treat that as an outlier.

What we could do for the next podcast is ask Miles from Chroleys experience of servicing ZS (not just EV) what has been their experience with the underbody and any corrosion issues they’ve had to flag, as that will give you a bigger pool of evidence than one video on YouTube (not to knock the blokes concerns, I just like to do a bit of personal journalistic due dillegence to get a few sources on a issue before I treat it as applicable to all).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom