Data stick music and the MG5

From the FL manual :-

"There are 2 USB ports (1 & 2) equipped to both sides of the 12V front console power socket. The USB 1 port can provide a 5V voltage when serving as a power outlet, or realize data transmission. It can also provide ‘Vehicle-Mobile Phone Interconnection’ function. The USB 2 port can only provide 5V voltage serving as a power outlet."

Upvote 0
I just plugged mine into one of the USB ports under the radio and it works fine.
The stick does not work in either

I just plugged mine into one of the USB ports under the radio and it works fine.
Perhaps it’s the facelift. Neither port work with the stick

That would be correct on the pre facelift
Doesn’t Seem to work on the facelift

According to the manual, it needs to be the left hand slot - the right one is only for charging
I cannot find any reference in the manual. Could you tell me which page?

Upvote 0
Your location identifier, Good old Sussex.... :D Me too, living in exile, get to as many games as possible though.
Great
I’m a season ticket holder - second row in upper west. Best view in the stadium!
were you at Wembley?

duplicate....
Incidentally, exFAT doesn’t seem to work

Upvote 0
Great
I’m a season ticket holder - second row in upper west. Best view in the stadium!
were you at Wembley?

Incidentally, exFAT doesn’t seem to work
Shame about the exFAT, can't help beyond that sadly.

Yes I was. Up in the gods behind the goal(ish), unexpectedly excellent view. Got home via train to Leeds about midnight. A good day out marred only by......

Upvote 0
I too have USB stiks in both NTFS and exFAT. Have tried online conversion programs but no luck to date. PITA really for what should be a plug and play, never had any issues in previous 21 plate Megane and 17 plate Renault Trafic.

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom