Daylight saving confuses Easee

okohll

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Noticed my Easee One charger had changed itself to start charging at 11:30pm today instead of 12:30am when my cheap rate electricity starts. The end time moved forward too I think but whilst editing that fixed it, whenever you tried to change the start to 00:30, it reverted back to 11:30pm. Eventually I worked out if you set the start to 1am it did save ok - losing 1/2 an hour of charging but at least running in the cheap rate.

Actually scratch that, it hasn't saved properly at that either, it now says starting at 00:00. I guess the only thing to say is it's very buggy. I'll try a 2am start.

This is unlikely to help anyone now but may be a reminder to check the schedule next time the clocks change.

Not a big issue to use an hour of normal rate electricity (assuming it goes back to normal tomorrow that is), just slightly annoying.

Noticed my Easee One charger had changed itself to start charging at 11:30pm today instead of 12:30am when my cheap rate electricity starts. The end time moved forward too I think but whilst editing that fixed it, whenever you tried to change the start to 00:30, it reverted back to 11:30pm. Eventually I worked out if you set the start to 1am it did save ok - losing 1/2 an hour of charging but at least running in the cheap rate.

Actually scratch that, it hasn't saved properly at that either, it now says starting at 00:00. I guess the only thing to say is it's very buggy. I'll try a 2am start.

This is unlikely to help anyone now but may be a reminder to check the schedule next time the clocks change.

Not a big issue to use an hour of normal rate electricity (assuming it goes back to normal tomorrow that is), just slightly annoying.

Why not try a1:30 start ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom