Dealer Delight

I don't think I really got a better deal than the old one, probably about the same, I only got the reduced £3k government grant and £2.5K FDC off MG, so a -£1.5K difference which probably works out the same as paying for the freebies I got.
Hi Kithmo, not sure if you saw my thread about the 4th service being £370ish. Did your dealer mention that at all ?

Only first 3 services, years one, two and three are free, he actually stated that I would have to pay for the 4th :confused:

I'm glad we went for the exclusive. Yes it will have some features that we may not use, but some of them will prove useful occasionally. For instance I brought a new "Lawn" home on Saturday!

View attachment 324

I'm not normally a fan of sunroofs, but this one has so many options and have been using it quite a lot. Where we used to automatically reach for the range reducing Air-Con button before, we now use natures air flow more. :)
that Astra turf roll looks heavy, was the battery a good counter balance

It was a two man job to lift it. But with some sturdy roof bars (ladder rack) fixed to the roof rails and an aluminium ladder lashed to that, it was fine. It felt perfectly stable, as you say, doubtless helped by the battery weight low down.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom