Decent rubber mats

Aussi55

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all,

After much searching I have yet to find a good quality set of rubber mats for my ZS EV.

Tried a 3rd party set, they fit ok but don't have a raised edge so any mess or water is free to spill off.

The rear mats don't have a centre section and are easily moved around.

I've come across a manufacturer in Ukraine that do what looks to be a much better solution. They are on eBay but the price is high for both the mats and the shipping.

I'm speaking with them to see if there is a way to bring the cost down.

Has anyone had experience of Stingray products and is anyone else potentially interested, maybe an order for several could help with the cost?

Links here for information, they also have a website that lists better pricing so asking about that too.

They are available in RHD and do a boot liner.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi all,

After much searching I have yet to find a good quality set of rubber mats for my ZS EV.

Tried a 3rd party set, they fit ok but don't have a raised edge so any mess or water is free to spill off.

I've come across a manufacturer in Ukraine that do what looks to be a much better solution. They are on eBay but the price is high for both the mats and the shipping.

Has anyone had experience of Stingray products and is anyone else potentially interested, maybe an order for several could help with the cost?

Links here for information, they also have a website that lists better pricing so asking about that too.

I done a post a while ago I found some real nice ones and there still good today
Screenshot_20230311-220132.png

Hi all,

Try CarMats.co.uk had a boot rubber mat from them

Attachments

• 637D70CC-DD2C-4FE0-B864-5340F785640B.jpeg
    637D70CC-DD2C-4FE0-B864-5340F785640B.jpeg
    465.2 KB · Views: 149
Translation by google as follows

Hello! I'm from Ukraine! Floor mats from our manufacturer Stingray are designed for left-hand drive vehicles! They won't fit in England! By the way, the rear mats from the gasoline version of the MG ZS are not suitable for an electric car, only the front ones!

Translation by google as follows

Hello! I'm from Ukraine! Floor mats from our manufacturer Stingray are designed for left-hand drive vehicles! They won't fit in England! By the way, the rear mats from the gasoline version of the MG ZS are not suitable for an electric car, only the front ones!
Shame

I sent them a message, but as Nasty has pointed out, the reviews are not good and as returns P & P (£70) are required. I decided not to take the risk.
Did you look at the ones I posted I have just hit 8k miles with them and they still look new post number 4

OK, mats received.
They're made of a similar material to the official MG boot liner.
It's not a hard rubberised plastic material (like the OE Skoda floor trays in my wife's Kodiaq) so there's a bit of "give" in them.
I'm happy with the fit and finish, would be nice if they slotted in around the plastic trim pieces (again like my OH's Kodiaq mats) but that's a minor complaint.
A nice feature is it covers the "clutch foot rest" so there's one less thing to have to clean!

IMG_7511.jpg

OK, mats received.
They're made of a similar material to the official MG boot liner.
It's not a hard rubberised plastic material (like the OE Skoda floor trays in my wife's Kodiaq) so there's a bit of "give" in them.
I'm happy with the fit and finish, would be nice if they slotted in around the plastic trim pieces (again like my OH's Kodiaq mats) but that's a minor complaint.
A nice feature is it covers the "clutch foot rest" so there's one less thing to have to clean!

View attachment 17048
All you got to do now is paint the stripes red and it’ll all match 😋

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom