Decent rubber mats

Thanks, Would you be able to share the link about it please.. thanks..

Thanks..

Another thumbs up for EVGOGO, I bought their 3D mats from their Australian store, very nice, well fitting etc. I especially like the one piece rear seats mat.

Just ordered the ful set with free postage so as soon as it turns up I will post full set of pics

Ok so ordered bundle pack yesterday free postage it came today via parcel force in a nice big box with all mats and 4 hole covers now I have realised I've got to hoover the car the old rubber mats were great but just weren't big enough for the corners
View attachment 17428View attachment 17429View attachment 17430

Time to pull up the old mats so I can hoover
View attachment 17431View attachment 17432View attachment 17433

Fitting the new maps is easy as they're a great fitView attachment 17434View attachment 17435View attachment 17436
Mats look very good but so they should for the premium price! I'm very tempted and wonder how you managed to get free delivery, which might just swing it for me. I've trawled the internet for a voucher code but failed completely, unless I live in Australia or New Zealand!

It was part of the bundle deal at the time they are worth every penny even if you have to pay postage still look like new

I went for the full bundle of the EVGOGO mats and having fitted them now I believe that they are worth the premium price. Perhaps I should now try to sell the MG carpet mats that were part of my original car purchase deal!

I went for the full bundle of the EVGOGO mats and having fitted them now I believe that they are worth the premium price. Perhaps I should now try to sell the MG carpet mats that were part of my original car purchase deal!
Great news, glad you’re happy with them!

And another (y) for the EVGOGO mats, we will have to see how they last with the family but the material seems pretty good. I was half expecting rigid foam-coated material like a garage mat but it feels more like rubber so hopefully will last well.

And another (y) for the EVGOGO mats, we will have to see how they last with the family but the material seems pretty good. I was half expecting rigid foam-coated material like a garage mat but it feels more like rubber so hopefully will last well.
10 months in and mine are holding up well.

Hi,

Regarding the mats could I ask how they cope with rain and mud, do they clean up well or do people put rubber mats on top?

Many thanks.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom